Section Eight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Eight

World Of Warcraft Guild On WoW Gasm server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Corrupt guild"

Go down 
+2
Ofc
Bamf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bamf

Bamf

"Corrupt guild" Empty
PostSubject: "Corrupt guild"   "Corrupt guild" Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 5:12 pm

I am fucking pissed off.

I don't care if you're doing it "for the good of the guild". I don't care who you are, what level you are, how long you've been in the guild, etc.

I will kick all hackers from the guild.

All of them.

I do NOT want this guild's reputation to be one of cheaters.

After having a bit of a fall out with an alliance rogue who's either really damn good or is abusing a bug (what's the cool down on Envenom, and is there any way to get around needing a combo point to do it?) and being told to go "run (my) corrupt guild" I checked out the wowgasm forum. There are FAR too many of our guild members showing up in the hacker/bug exploiter thread.

This is completely fucking unacceptable.

Any one caught hacking by me will be kicked immediately, as will all alts.

I am making adjustments to the officers, and there will be fewer Admirals. If you or any of your alts are on that thread, consider yourself demoted and the remaining admirals have my full approval to kick.

I am ashamed of you.

Ashamed to the point where I'm almost ready to turn the guild over to someone else and be done with it.
Back to top Go down
Ofc
Admin
Ofc

"Corrupt guild" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Corrupt guild"   "Corrupt guild" Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 7:23 am

Oh my fucking god.... this is unbeliveble... never happened when iwas in the guild... cuz i kicked people out of pure spite so everyone was afraid xD

Cooldown of envenom is 0 seconds... so only CD is the global one and i dont think theres anyway around the combo system unless your hacking... dont belive me ?? check it out yourself then

http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=32684
Back to top Go down
Bamf

Bamf

"Corrupt guild" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Corrupt guild"   "Corrupt guild" Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 9:07 am

This guy was spamming it. Literally just one Envenom shot immediately after another. He hit me (and I shit you not) with Envenom at least 5-7 times a second. I know there's a rogue talent that gives the finishing move a % chance to generate a combo point, but it shouldn't be a 100% chance, right? Again, if the dude beat me fair, I'm fine with that, but if he cheated, that's gay.
Back to top Go down
Ofc
Admin
Ofc

"Corrupt guild" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Corrupt guild"   "Corrupt guild" Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 10:05 am

It should be physicaly impossible to spam it in such a manner... it
might be that the combo proc on finishing moves is just bugged...
otherwise hes fucking cheating
Back to top Go down
Bamf

Bamf

"Corrupt guild" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Corrupt guild"   "Corrupt guild" Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 12:20 pm

This is what I was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Ofc
Admin
Ofc

"Corrupt guild" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Corrupt guild"   "Corrupt guild" Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 12:39 pm

Bamf sexeh i want your msn xDD
Back to top Go down
Bamf

Bamf

"Corrupt guild" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Corrupt guild"   "Corrupt guild" Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 1:03 pm

Who doesn't? XD
Back to top Go down
Ofc
Admin
Ofc

"Corrupt guild" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Corrupt guild"   "Corrupt guild" Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 1:31 pm

And i want you in my bedroom... but thats not so likley to happen Sad
so... pm me with your msn please... or your aim if you prefer that...
Back to top Go down
Bamf

Bamf

"Corrupt guild" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Corrupt guild"   "Corrupt guild" Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 1:53 pm

Back to the lecture at hand...

I'm pretty sure I had it stated in the Guild Guidelines that Hacking will get you kicked anyway.
Back to top Go down
innez

"Corrupt guild" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Corrupt guild"   "Corrupt guild" Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 1:44 pm

Im interested to find out who this rogue was now, cause i was having serious problems with one last night at the SW gates. I cant remember his name exactly but it ended in "mage" and he used illi's swords.

For what ever reason he seemed to move abnormally quick in combat, and any time he was around my latency jumped into the red. He attacked 2-3 times a second which could be possible i guess since i know little about rogues.

Anyways, dont know if he's the same one but thought i would see if it was something similar to what you had going on.
Back to top Go down
Bamf

Bamf

"Corrupt guild" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Corrupt guild"   "Corrupt guild" Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 2:05 pm

If your latency was red, he was speed hacking.

For the record, I'm no longer upset about the "corrupt guild" comment as I know why it was said. However, I'm still pissed about our name being dropped so often in the hack thread.
Back to top Go down
innez

"Corrupt guild" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Corrupt guild"   "Corrupt guild" Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 5:12 pm

Strange you mention the speed hacking cause i had heard before that the speed hack caused peoples latency to jump. As well the rogue i was with kept having the same problem and we were almost certain he was hacking.
Back to top Go down
Boras

"Corrupt guild" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Corrupt guild"   "Corrupt guild" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 8:22 am

You both made screenies ofcourse?
Bamf; combat log (maybe time stamps possible?)
Innez; fraps Razz
Back to top Go down
innez

"Corrupt guild" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Corrupt guild"   "Corrupt guild" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 8:36 am

Ive never bothered to learn to use fraps, ive never really cared about getting video of anything ive done in game. i guess i could take a look and see whats up just incase i need it in the future.
Back to top Go down
frimfritz

"Corrupt guild" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Corrupt guild"   "Corrupt guild" Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 9:07 am

a rogue posted in the bugs sections recently that envenom wasn't working right and he was able to do tons of damage with it so it was totally a bug and they are exploiting it.
Back to top Go down
Khorbin

"Corrupt guild" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Corrupt guild"   "Corrupt guild" Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 1:42 am

i was fighting with that humanMAGE rogue yesterday too and i gotta hand it to ya innez that i didnt really find his fighting normal either , he jumped around way too quick , hit me real fast and after the 1st second i had like 4 envenoms or something on me so yeah , figures
Back to top Go down
innez

"Corrupt guild" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Corrupt guild"   "Corrupt guild" Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 1:02 pm

I was just looking over the wowgasm forums and found a post by him saying he had been banned. They never mentioned anything about why he was banned but my guess would be because of the way he was abusing envenom and possibly some kinda speed hack/bug.
Back to top Go down
frimfritz

"Corrupt guild" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Corrupt guild"   "Corrupt guild" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 12:39 pm

they never seem to understand why they get banned for cheating, lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Corrupt guild" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Corrupt guild"   "Corrupt guild" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Corrupt guild"
Page 1 of 1