Section Eight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Eight

World Of Warcraft Guild On WoW Gasm server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raids

Go down 
+6
Boras
Ofc
Voidx
frimfritz
Bamf
Verizon
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Verizon

Raids Empty
PostSubject: Raids   Raids Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 11:05 pm

It seems like the raids has died down ever since Kethel and Shiaru became Gms. All i hear everyday is Kara, and i havnt been on a successful kara where the tank didn't die. We really need to start doing more raids people! Most of the lvl 70s have crappy gear, and doing a successful raid would really help a lot for them. So im guessing we should plan a raid and set up a time so we can have a fun raid. (Of course the server time, not your time zone) I'm guessing if our tanks were to have better gear we could do more raids and we wouldn't be stuck with Kara all the time.
Back to top Go down
Bamf

Bamf

Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raids   Raids Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 3:55 am

I'm down for it, but my gear is awesome and I still get smacked down in Kara. The damage lines are way off on most of the bosses. My problem is that I just don't have the time for heavy duty raids that last a whole day. Except on Sunday, and even that's iffy.
Back to top Go down
frimfritz

Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raids   Raids Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 12:22 pm

its true, I have over 18k armor, and It hurts pretty bad walking through kara, so yes we want to get more people better armor but it wont solve all the problems, I should be on more with frim soon I'm almost lvl 70 on my new mage then I'll spend a little more time running raids on frim.
Back to top Go down
Voidx

Voidx

Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raids   Raids Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 7:24 pm

It's like, many people are not playing much and there's not much 70s on who can raid with cause many of them got crappy gears. Even those with good gears are either busy with their stuff or they seldom come online, I do try to help out with instances such as MT. But with the current dps we're missing we cant even run finish instances =\

It seems pretty cold nowadays in the guild, and its making me sad No
Back to top Go down
Ofc
Admin
Ofc

Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raids   Raids Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:02 am

god.... i cant belive i might actually have to come back and save your asses... sry to say it xDD but... pathetic
Back to top Go down
Boras

Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raids   Raids Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 8:26 am

Whenever possible I am up for tanking, but only with a real healer (good pally, resto druid or priest)
Some of the instance bosses hit me for over 2k on a 21k armor druid with 13k health. (i often see 2 crits in a row getting me down to 5k health followed by a 1k heal with 2 sec casting time and lag spike)
Back to top Go down
Boras

Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raids   Raids Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 8:27 am

Whenever possible I am up for tanking, but only with a real healer (good pally, resto druid or priest)
Some of the instance bosses hit me for over 2k on a 21k armor druid with 13k health. (i often see 2 crits in a row getting me down to 5k health followed by a 1k heal with 2 sec casting time and lag spike)
Back to top Go down
frimfritz

Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raids   Raids Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 9:11 am

i would say my biggest issue lately is the server not giving enough time between crashes to even finish an instance, granted i can run MT in 15 mins, but Kara, The Eye,SSC, BT all take time, and the server crashing every hour makes it next to impossible with out someone with guardian powers.
Back to top Go down
innez

Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raids   Raids Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 11:59 am

I prefer to play my pally these days, but if i need too i can always jump on my priest for Raids. But as Frim said server needs to be up long enough to make attempting a run worth while.
Back to top Go down
Khorbin

Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raids   Raids Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 1:55 am

guys , if i get my internet fixed and stuff ill go on raids with ya ^.^ but we really need good healers since yeah mobs in some places have bugged dmg lines so they hit me bad too like some trash in the end of kara , they hit like they were bosses lol . but when i can rid of my lag ill tank for ya folks , but until further notice , PLEASE stop bugging me ingame with it since raiding with a tank that lags could get ppl killed more than usual lol. And im kinda tired of telling every1 the same thing over and over again .

Best Regards.
Khorbin afro
Back to top Go down
soulwound

soulwound

Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raids   Raids Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 1:01 pm

well seeing as we need healers i will make my shadow priest bite the bullet and convert to a healer. just let me know when you guys will need me, she is still only 68 and still all geared for shadow dmg. but i got laid off for the winter so i got plenty of time to get to 70.
Back to top Go down
Sting

Sting

Raids Empty
PostSubject: w00tz0rz   Raids Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 3:31 am

I will probably start leveling my Priest when my computer gets back from reperation (; .
Back to top Go down
innez

Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raids   Raids Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 3:42 pm

I have a decently geared 70 priest and ive been playing the last week or 2...when ive been on that is. Im up for raiding ive just been SUPER busy lately so havent been on much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raids   Raids Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raids
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Section Eight :: General Chat-
Jump to: