Section Eight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Eight

World Of Warcraft Guild On WoW Gasm server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why are 50% of our druids idiots?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kethel

Why are 50% of our druids idiots? Empty
PostSubject: Why are 50% of our druids idiots?   Why are 50% of our druids idiots? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 12:48 pm

Seriously, do you guys think it's cool to abuse a bug and do that much damage? Or do you just think you wont be caught? I've done my best to let you guys know not to do it, now at least three of you have been reported and two druids have been banned from the server.

Satyricon and Farmcow... expect your bans soon. I wont do it because I don't know how.. but Toenails probably will since he does know how and has already banned Puck and Lycanthrope.

Sorry to see you go, but damn man. I've posted in the guild forums several times... hopefully for you it's only a character ban and you can still play... But that's what 4 Section Eight druids abusing the bug? We look realllly good right now. >.>
Back to top Go down
Bamf

Bamf

PostSubject: Re: Why are 50% of our druids idiots?   Why are 50% of our druids idiots? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 1:42 pm

Great. Wonderful. I'm going on a kicking spree when I get home from work.
Back to top Go down
Kampfzwerg

PostSubject: Re: Why are 50% of our druids idiots?   Why are 50% of our druids idiots? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 1:55 pm

Woot? Druidbug? Too bad that i left S8 with my druid ^^
Back to top Go down
Bamf

Bamf

PostSubject: Re: Why are 50% of our druids idiots?   Why are 50% of our druids idiots? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 2:05 pm

You should have taken some of the noobs with you Razz
Back to top Go down
Ofc
Admin
Ofc

PostSubject: Re: Why are 50% of our druids idiots?   Why are 50% of our druids idiots? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 3:23 pm

see what happens when im not around..... *sigh* almost forces me to come back... but I SHALL NOT FALTER ( that is i will not come back to wow nor any other games )
Back to top Go down
Kethel

PostSubject: Re: Why are 50% of our druids idiots?   Why are 50% of our druids idiots? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 7:56 pm

Yup. Not the smartest thing in the world to flaunt. Deffinatly not when it tells you 'your actions have been logged' when you hit for that high. >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why are 50% of our druids idiots?   Why are 50% of our druids idiots? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why are 50% of our druids idiots?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Section Eight :: General Chat-
Jump to: