Section Eight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Eight

World Of Warcraft Guild On WoW Gasm server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM notification

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kethel

GM notification Empty
PostSubject: GM notification   GM notification Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 4:56 pm

Okay, for those of you who don't know I've been made a GM.

that's right, Silverhawk = Kethel.

Thanks for all the support. I'm doing my best to keep tickets up to date. But just a heads up. If you're not online when I answer tickets, I have to delte the ticket. So, don't trip out if your ticket gets deleted. I'm doing my best to keep everything up and going but it's really hard, mostly due to all the thigns we -can't- fix because of the update. (Prowl, Stealth, etc are beyond our reach. I've tried removign and readding the skills it doesn't fix the issue.) and of course the training glitches where everything you train you have a chance to lose something... So you need something, Open a ticket and I'll do my best to get too it. :-P And if I'm online as Kethel and you have an emergency feel free to ask me to deal with it. If I'm not busyon a raid or something I'll see what I can do.

Just.. don't beg me for gear *cough* Lulzy *cough* :-P

And keep an eye out for events I do. There are a few things I -can't- give out, but mostly we can do a lot of things and offer a lot of rewards.
Back to top Go down
Shierra

GM notification Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM notification   GM notification Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 10:56 pm

Kethel wrote:
Okay, for those of you who don't know I've been made a GM.

that's right, Silverhawk = Kethel.

Thanks for all the support. I'm doing my best to keep tickets up to date. But just a heads up. If you're not online when I answer tickets, I have to delte the ticket. So, don't trip out if your ticket gets deleted. I'm doing my best to keep everything up and going but it's really hard, mostly due to all the thigns we -can't- fix because of the update. (Prowl, Stealth, etc are beyond our reach. I've tried removign and readding the skills it doesn't fix the issue.) and of course the training glitches where everything you train you have a chance to lose something... So you need something, Open a ticket and I'll do my best to get too it. :-P And if I'm online as Kethel and you have an emergency feel free to ask me to deal with it. If I'm not busyon a raid or something I'll see what I can do.

Just.. don't beg me for gear *cough* Lulzy *cough* :-P

And keep an eye out for events I do. There are a few things I -can't- give out, but mostly we can do a lot of things and offer a lot of rewards.

Finnally we have an active GM. GJ getting the guys at wowgasm to include you. I think you'll be a great GM. (Punkie is still the king, but you'll be a close second)
Back to top Go down

GM notification
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Section Eight :: General Chat-
Jump to: