Section Eight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Eight

World Of Warcraft Guild On WoW Gasm server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server down? or am i just the unlucky one :p

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
innez

Server down? or am i just the unlucky one :p Empty
PostSubject: Server down? or am i just the unlucky one :p   Server down? or am i just the unlucky one :p Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 2:19 pm

For some reason or other i cant log on now. i got Dc'd and cant find the server anymore. Not sure if its actually gone or im just unable to see it. Anyone else having this problem?
Back to top Go down
Satyricon

PostSubject: Re: Server down? or am i just the unlucky one :p   Server down? or am i just the unlucky one :p Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 2:22 pm

Yea I think it's down now. Probably doing some sort of maintenance since the other servers were just down.
Back to top Go down
innez

PostSubject: Re: Server down? or am i just the unlucky one :p   Server down? or am i just the unlucky one :p Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 2:25 pm

hmm, i just checked their server status on the wowgasm website. i wonder if its working, cause it says everyone is still on.

http://logon2.wowgasm.org/stats/karazhan/stats.xml
Back to top Go down
Bamf

Bamf

PostSubject: Re: Server down? or am i just the unlucky one :p   Server down? or am i just the unlucky one :p Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 2:33 pm

Apparently there've been rolling DCs all day. Not sure what all that's about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server down? or am i just the unlucky one :p   Server down? or am i just the unlucky one :p Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server down? or am i just the unlucky one :p
Page 1 of 1