Section Eight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Eight

World Of Warcraft Guild On WoW Gasm server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kethel's GM post

Go down 
+4
Dolore
Shierra
innez
Bamf
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Bamf

Bamf

Kethel's GM post Empty
PostSubject: Kethel's GM post   Kethel's GM post Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 12:57 pm

http://www.wowgasm.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6920&sid=e16fec64ff945c47f727e98d12c622c4

Kethel was kind enough to post a thread on the WowGasm boards about the ghey situation with the lack of quality GMs on the server since Punkie/ee/zor hung up his <GM> tag. Add to the rants and hope for the best.
Back to top Go down
innez

Kethel's GM post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kethel's GM post   Kethel's GM post Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 9:04 pm

For any who would like a laugh, or even a bit of a cry at the sorry state of the Gm support on Karazhan here you go.

Kethel's GM post Somuchforgmsupportfx5.th

Note the Ticket in the top right corner...its been there forever.
Back to top Go down
Shierra

Kethel's GM post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kethel's GM post   Kethel's GM post Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:57 pm

That's so messed up. Don't they know the situation on their own servers?
Back to top Go down
innez

Kethel's GM post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kethel's GM post   Kethel's GM post Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 7:09 am

Unfortunatly no i dont think they do. Or whats worse is that if they do know, they just dont care.
Back to top Go down
Bamf

Bamf

Kethel's GM post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kethel's GM post   Kethel's GM post Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 8:14 am

I just ranted like a bastard on there. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
innez

Kethel's GM post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kethel's GM post   Kethel's GM post Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 9:17 am

lol i really like that McDonalds comparison. I cant imagine a better explanation than that.

Your "rant" is too true however sad that might be.
Back to top Go down
Bamf

Bamf

Kethel's GM post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kethel's GM post   Kethel's GM post Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 10:06 am

I know it will fall on deaf ears, but it's nice to get it off my chest anyway. Dolore's been wanting to donate to get better gear, but we don't want to do that and get nothing for it.
Back to top Go down
Dolore

Dolore

Kethel's GM post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kethel's GM post   Kethel's GM post Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 10:42 am

The lack of GM is mainly why I stopped playing my hunter, Brodie.
Back to top Go down
Lyriata

Lyriata

Kethel's GM post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kethel's GM post   Kethel's GM post Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 3:44 pm

I've ranted on there a lot. We finally got a response from a GM, but all he said was that he can't answer tickets. So...now not only will GM's not help us, but they can't, and I don't see a damn thing being done about it.
Back to top Go down
Lyriata

Lyriata

Kethel's GM post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kethel's GM post   Kethel's GM post Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 11:00 pm

So...I posted a new thread with specific nominations, since our first one pretty much went ignored, and guess what? It got locked, and the only suggestion was that: "Maybe the GM's who get on Karazhan should stop testing out WSG."

Maybe they should, but it's pretty obvious that we're not getting attention no matter what we do, so I guess we're just screwed.
Back to top Go down
Boras

Kethel's GM post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kethel's GM post   Kethel's GM post Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 10:34 am

Since 2 days we have a daily GM that answers tickets and helps you with problems you might have concerning:
- lost spells
- profession problems

when he solves your ticket he also levels all your skills to maximum (if you had 122/150 it will be maxed to 150/150, so better make sure you have leveled to 151/225 Wink )
Back to top Go down
Kethel

Kethel's GM post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kethel's GM post   Kethel's GM post Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 8:03 pm

I also have a post on there about the major SERVER issues that're taking place. Add too it if you need too, or try to keep some feed back on it too. Maybe if they realize we're actually there and play on Karazhan and not the other ones we'll get attention. Heh. Keep in mind though, it's server related and not class related bugs.
Back to top Go down
Punkzor

Kethel's GM post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kethel's GM post   Kethel's GM post Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 8:10 am

I have also ranted, for the best of all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kethel's GM post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kethel's GM post   Kethel's GM post Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kethel's GM post
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Section Eight :: General Chat-
Jump to: