Section Eight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Eight

World Of Warcraft Guild On WoW Gasm server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What we want to know...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ofc
Admin
Ofc

What we want to know... Empty
PostSubject: What we want to know...   What we want to know... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 1:25 pm

Name ( ingame and rl name if you want too)
avalible times of the week.

basicly thats it... form it however you want... just dont fuck ANYTHING up... if an admin feel it doesnt make sense... you will be asked to repost it.
Back to top Go down
Ninfu

PostSubject: recruit   What we want to know... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:16 pm

Ingame name- Ninfu Real life name- Justin

Age- 15

raiding exp- i have raided all pre-bc(cept naxx) and have done kara and ssc

i can do it just about every day i prefer weekends though Very Happy

thank you
Back to top Go down
maxiph

PostSubject: re: invite to section 8 :)   What we want to know... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 9:13 am

Name: Phreedom

Raiding Exp:
Zul'Farrak...hehehe

Available times of the week:
Pretty much any time i guess. i play weird hours. (from the Philippines about -8 hours PST)
Back to top Go down
JayelR

PostSubject: Re: What we want to know...   What we want to know... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 9:19 am

Name : Sydell
Raiding Exp. : The reason I've come to this guild... the guild I'm currently in (the Riftborn) is never on. I'm currently the only active member, with the last time someone was online being 3 weeks ago.
Availibility: I'm on -5 EST time. I've got late nights pretty much every day (0 to 4 in the morning) and Sat. and Sun. morning now that I'm taking classes again.

TBH, I'm looking for a guild that would actually be online and helpful, and I've heard good about this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What we want to know...   What we want to know... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What we want to know...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Section Eight :: Recruits-
Jump to: