Section Eight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Eight

World Of Warcraft Guild On WoW Gasm server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Standing Down.

Go down 
+5
Ofc
Voidx
Sting
Boras
Bamf
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Bamf

Bamf

Standing Down. Empty
PostSubject: Standing Down.   Standing Down. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 4:57 am

As most of you have probably noticed, I haven't been on much. I apologize for that. It's not good for a guild leader to spend so much time away from the game. This is why I feel I must step down as the guild master. Between time spent at work and class, Amy (Dolore) being very ill, and the fact that just about every time I go to log into the server it's down, I just don't have the time to effectively run the guild. This is where I'm going to turn the guild over to you all. Those of you that have been loyal and able to actually spend time on the game will get to choose the next Guild Master. Leave your suggestions below as well as reasons why. I already have a few people in mind, but I really want the input from those that spend more time in the game than I do. A week from today, I'll take everything into consideration and promote the new guild master. (provided the server's up.)

Thanks.

Bamf.
Back to top Go down
Boras

Standing Down. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing Down.   Standing Down. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 7:55 am

Important decision Bamf. Taking care of the people you know IRL is most important, so the decision is a wise one.
Hopefully, we'll be seeing you 2 in the near future again as guildmembers.
Back to top Go down
Bamf

Bamf

Standing Down. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing Down.   Standing Down. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 9:08 am

Thanks Boras.
Back to top Go down
Sting

Sting

Standing Down. Empty
PostSubject: sad to hear   Standing Down. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 12:39 pm

sad to hear Bamf!

btw. i would like to nominate Boras , hes good and polite .
Back to top Go down
Boras

Standing Down. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing Down.   Standing Down. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 2:05 pm

I wont be applying for the job.
I like being an admiral and dont have the ambition to become a guild leader.
Real life is knocking at the doorso I wont be on as much as I used to.

I vote for Frim though. Smile He's the only other admiral that regularly logs on (even from at work) Smile
Back to top Go down
Voidx

Voidx

Standing Down. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing Down.   Standing Down. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 9:14 pm

Anybody is fine as long as he's responsible & helpful.

I don't get much time on cause I'm kinda busy with stuffs nowadays.

I'll try to get on more often.

And Bamf, do come back after all this blows over. We'll miss ya Sad
Back to top Go down
Bamf

Bamf

Standing Down. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing Down.   Standing Down. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 12:59 pm

I'm not going to be gone completely. I'll be popping in when I can. I just don't think it's fair to the rest of you who may need the help of a Guild Master who really can't be there. I know promotions are due, and people need help, and there's really not jack I can do at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ofc
Admin
Ofc

Standing Down. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing Down.   Standing Down. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 3:22 pm

Don't force me to come back!! lol i might in a while though... starting to get my life in order (finally) and I'm ready to play again!
Back to top Go down
innez

Standing Down. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing Down.   Standing Down. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 2:05 pm

Well i hope you do come around every now and again Bamf.

For the promo i would have to agree with Boras on his nomination of Frimfritz. Hes usually on at least a couple days a week and he's a good guy who im sure would be Fair.

As well it would be good to see you around in game again Ofc.
Back to top Go down
SSMB_son

SSMB_son

Standing Down. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing Down.   Standing Down. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 11:16 am

sry to hear bamf

i nominate frimfritz he is super cool and plite adn helps peeps out
Back to top Go down
Satyricon

Standing Down. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing Down.   Standing Down. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 11:48 am

Hello all, I have been thinking about it and believe I could hold down the fort until Bamf decides to return full time. Not saying I am the right person but I feel I could get us by for the time being. I am not sure how others feel towards me due to my playing alliance for a bit. but if Section Eight needs me I am more than willing to come back full time. Leave your thoughts.

- Saty
Back to top Go down
frimfritz

Standing Down. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing Down.   Standing Down. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 6:06 am

I hope things get better but i think saty and I both would be great for leading the guild, now that i've graduated from college im gonna have some more free time coming up, but so is my wife so we are gonna be vacationing most of january, but I will continue to try and do weekly checks. I love this guild... Hope to see you online again soon bamf, I start moving this weekend, but I intend to be on some this week.

cya guys on the other side
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Standing Down. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing Down.   Standing Down. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Standing Down.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Section Eight :: Important!-
Jump to: