Section Eight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Eight

World Of Warcraft Guild On WoW Gasm server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

blacksmithing supplies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shotdot

blacksmithing supplies Empty
PostSubject: blacksmithing supplies   blacksmithing supplies Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 9:21 am

I would like to get some blacksmithing supplies for my character "Shotdot" i u will u can give me for free or send C.O.D 2g per stack. at the moment i need copper ore and rough stoneĀ“s but could need some tin to. i rly appriciate if someone send any copper.

Love and peace <3
--->Christian<---
Back to top Go down
Ofc
Admin
Ofc

PostSubject: Re: blacksmithing supplies   blacksmithing supplies Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:49 am

rough stones are a bitch.... best to just mine for them, otherwise there is a shop in tranquillien (ghostlands) that sells copper,silver and tin ore xD
Back to top Go down
Shotdot

PostSubject: Re: blacksmithing supplies   blacksmithing supplies Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 12:43 pm

Omg RLY!? :O AWSOME! Very Happy ty for this answer and u guys out there seen this post... dont farm any more for my sake XD:D well cya
Back to top Go down
Ofc
Admin
Ofc

PostSubject: Re: blacksmithing supplies   blacksmithing supplies Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:31 am

well you still need the stone for just about everything....
Back to top Go down
Shotdot

PostSubject: Re: blacksmithing supplies   blacksmithing supplies Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 9:10 am

Noticed that though... Razz Ok all back to farming chop chop!
Back to top Go down
Ofc
Admin
Ofc

PostSubject: Re: blacksmithing supplies   blacksmithing supplies Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 10:29 am

gets easier when you get to the iron shit.... i noticed that xD
Back to top Go down
Shotdot

PostSubject: Re: blacksmithing supplies   blacksmithing supplies Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 10:21 pm

Okey... Well i still need for blacksmithing... wil that get easier to?
Back to top Go down
Ofc
Admin
Ofc

PostSubject: Re: blacksmithing supplies   blacksmithing supplies Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 11:48 pm

Once you're past bronze... it gets alot easier, when your blacksmithing comes to iron, theres about 20-30 lvls that can be gained from making the same thing over and over again, green iron pants i think they are called, and then you get to other shit which, just like the pants dont require any stone.
Back to top Go down
Khorbin

PostSubject: Re: blacksmithing supplies   blacksmithing supplies Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 8:17 am

yes they do , they need heavy stones to make heavy grinding stones needed for the pants xDD but heavy stones should come with iron itself ... Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blacksmithing supplies   blacksmithing supplies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

blacksmithing supplies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Section Eight :: General Chat-
Jump to: