Section Eight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Eight

World Of Warcraft Guild On WoW Gasm server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ventrillo, Team speak, mumble

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Malis

Malis

Ventrillo, Team speak, mumble Empty
PostSubject: Ventrillo, Team speak, mumble   Ventrillo, Team speak, mumble Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 12:29 pm

Do we have a team speak set up for the guild? Jus curious thought Id heard some talk of it a while back but wasnt sure. Than ks
Back to top Go down
Bamf

Bamf

PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo, Team speak, mumble   Ventrillo, Team speak, mumble Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 1:16 pm

We did, but it turned out to be a general chat line, not anything guild specific.
Back to top Go down
Kethel

PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo, Team speak, mumble   Ventrillo, Team speak, mumble Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 8:07 pm

I don't have a Mic anyways XD
Back to top Go down
Ofc
Admin
Ofc

PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo, Team speak, mumble   Ventrillo, Team speak, mumble Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 11:52 am

i could hook you guys up with one from home... might be down at sometimes... if i could fix the correct firewall settings... Razz the other one that i had was from my old clan... and they needed it for the reformation of their clan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo, Team speak, mumble   Ventrillo, Team speak, mumble Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ventrillo, Team speak, mumble
Page 1 of 1