Section Eight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Eight

World Of Warcraft Guild On WoW Gasm server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raid/Loot

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
innez

Raid/Loot Empty
PostSubject: Raid/Loot   Raid/Loot Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 6:50 am

I was wondering if anyone was interested in working out some kind of loot rules. Im not meaning anything like a DPK system. Just something to allot a more even distribution of loot.

Ive found on the few raids Ive been on that, there tends to be 1 person who gets little or nothing out of a raid while theirs someone else who gets lucky and gets a few things.

Ill admit it can be a little frustrating at times even for me, im a rather patient person and certainly not greedy, but i think we should be able to come up with a system that allows people to at least get 1 thing from a raid (assuming something drops they can even use). Besides i hate rolling on 2-3 things just too keep pace with everyone else, and i would feel bad if i actually won more than 1 thing. Thankfully i havent been that lucky/unlucky yet lol.

I know im not the only one who thinks this, whether or not anyone else wants to admit it is up too them. If people are ok with the present "Need what you need and pass the rest" than we can keep it that way. But if anyone has an idea write it out...nothing extensive just something simple cause though i think its an issue its only a small one.

I was thinking if people cant figure out with the other people of their class/type what they want/need then you roll on 1 thing from each drop and wait till someone else has a chance to get something before you roll again...this of course doestn count for Tier 1-6 drops. If its Tier gear you roll regardless.

If im the only one who thinks we could work something out that would be fair for everyone than just tell me im off my rocker.

\rant off Razz

Last edited by on Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Khorbin

Raid/Loot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid/Loot   Raid/Loot Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 11:00 am

i totally agree with ya
Back to top Go down
innez

Raid/Loot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid/Loot   Raid/Loot Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 11:26 am

Well i can only assume since Khorbin's the only one to respond that the current looting system is ok for the majority. I just hope people dont complain in the future if on a Raid one or 2 people end up with alot of the gear.

I thought it was something people would want to put in their 2 cents on but i was wrong. Im happy no one said i was off my rocker at least Razz
Back to top Go down
Bamf

Bamf

Raid/Loot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid/Loot   Raid/Loot Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 11:29 am

I added something to the Guild Guidelines regarding this.
Back to top Go down
innez

Raid/Loot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid/Loot   Raid/Loot Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 2:13 pm

Ok thanks, just wanted to head off any issues that might pop up in future raids.
Back to top Go down
Bamf

Bamf

Raid/Loot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid/Loot   Raid/Loot Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 2:21 pm

Start telling people they better sign up on here or I'm taking it as a sign that they don't know the rules and will be tossed.
Back to top Go down
innez

Raid/Loot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid/Loot   Raid/Loot Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 6:26 am

Will do.
Back to top Go down
Maia

Maia

Raid/Loot Empty
PostSubject: Heh   Raid/Loot Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 12:35 pm

We sure do need em, After seeing people getting mad with the other dipshit who took almost all the Tier peices (i forget his name) we seriously maybe need a rule on it maybe say

"If you got a Tier peice then you may no longer roll on anymore"

I couldn't believe how that one person got like every tier peice during the raid on Last saturday (SSC and TE)

Hopefully by now there may be Rules to it.
Back to top Go down
innez

Raid/Loot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid/Loot   Raid/Loot Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 2:17 pm

Bamf has added in some loot rules under the Guildelines section. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raid/Loot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid/Loot   Raid/Loot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raid/Loot
Page 1 of 1