Section Eight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Eight

World Of Warcraft Guild On WoW Gasm server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Section 8 Private Server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Malis

Malis

Section 8 Private Server Empty
PostSubject: Section 8 Private Server   Section 8 Private Server Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 5:44 pm

Got my server going finally on my computer, now plans are to set it up on a dedicated PC and get it online for anyone to join! Figure might be fun, be nice when we cant get on Kara or somthing! I'll keep everyone posted and get info soon to make accounts for the guild. Just a little project I felt like messing with so we shall see how far it goes. Any input on what kinda shit I should do to it (ie. XP rates, drop rates, etc.) would be happily taken and put into action.

I would like to get a mirror or our guild characters on there too so that might take me about a week or something to get up and running.

I'll definatly keep updating on here and let everyone know whats going on.

Malis
Back to top Go down
Bamf

Bamf

PostSubject: Re: Section 8 Private Server   Section 8 Private Server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 8:14 am

Sounds good, just not sure what I'd do with no allies to trounce.
Back to top Go down
Kethel

PostSubject: Re: Section 8 Private Server   Section 8 Private Server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 5:33 pm

Heh, you missed the fun earleir today, Bamf. BumBum and a porta pally were running around in Ogrim... We'd own them and after a while they'd give up and then come back. I think I got 26 HKs or so off of those two bastards. That damn Bubble pally was a pain in the ass though. I'd imagine he had both bubbles down to the 3 min cooldowns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Section 8 Private Server   Section 8 Private Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Section 8 Private Server
Page 1 of 1