Section Eight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Eight

World Of Warcraft Guild On WoW Gasm server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not that I want to be but.... [Solved]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Malis

Malis

Not that I want to be but.... [Solved] Empty
PostSubject: Not that I want to be but.... [Solved]   Not that I want to be but.... [Solved] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 1:23 pm

Well I wont be online until further notice. I cant my fuckin WoW to work. Keep getting that Unable to Validate Game Version error when I try and log on. Ive gone through all the steps reccomended by WoW Support and nothing seems to fix it so I sent an email to them and am waiting to hear back. If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. SUCKS ASS!

So far Ive gone through:
-2 reinstalls
-Countless virus scans
-Lots of cursing!

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Bamf

Bamf

PostSubject: Re: Not that I want to be but.... [Solved]   Not that I want to be but.... [Solved] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 2:17 pm

You're more than likely stuck with version 2.2. You're going to have to follow the steps listed in the WoWgasm forums about retro-repairing your patches.

http://www.wowgasm.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=582&sid=577c44620427119c0f90f30022ed5690

I had the same stupid problem when I got back from vacation this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Malis

Malis

PostSubject: Re: Not that I want to be but.... [Solved]   Not that I want to be but.... [Solved] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 2:47 pm

Thanks Bamf...

But...

now im stuck back to my original version like 1.1.5 or somthing, and when I try to log on for it to get the updates it wont do anything!!!!! Im soooooo frustrated! Im about to throw this thing out the window! Any advice???? Thanks.

Malis Sad
Back to top Go down
Ofc
Admin
Ofc

PostSubject: Re: Not that I want to be but.... [Solved]   Not that I want to be but.... [Solved] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 11:14 pm

Heres what the fuck to do xD
There is a instant messeging programme called Xfire, there you can download every single patch manually, without a chance ( besides if you're a complete moron) of you getting to 2.2.. just download the programme ( this works as a downloading programme aswell) then install the patches manually ( this requires that you are a memberof the xfire community, which takes about 5 secs to become )

www.xfire.com
Back to top Go down
Bamf

Bamf

PostSubject: Re: Not that I want to be but.... [Solved]   Not that I want to be but.... [Solved] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:07 am

Or go here:

http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/patches/worldofwarcraft/patch-4.html
Back to top Go down
Malis

Malis

PostSubject: Re: Not that I want to be but.... [Solved]   Not that I want to be but.... [Solved] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 9:58 am

Ofc wrote:
Heres what the fuck to do xD
There is a instant messeging programme called Xfire, there you can download every single patch manually, without a chance ( besides if you're a complete moron) of you getting to 2.2.. just download the programme ( this works as a downloading programme aswell) then install the patches manually ( this requires that you are a memberof the xfire community, which takes about 5 secs to become )

www.xfire.com

Dont call me a complete fuckin moron. Check the upload page from Bamf's post earlier, you cant download the patches that are that old! I figured it out through Blizz and got a link to download the 2.0.0 installer then I can use my key I guess. We'll see but no need to be mean about anything!
Back to top Go down
Ofc
Admin
Ofc

PostSubject: Re: Not that I want to be but.... [Solved]   Not that I want to be but.... [Solved] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 10:26 am

i NEVER stated that YOU MALIS is a moron... i stated that it would take a complete moron to not being able to stop before 2.2.... ive accidently gone to 2.2 due to automatic updates myself... so i know the feeling...
Back to top Go down
Malis

Malis

PostSubject: Re: Not that I want to be but.... [Solved]   Not that I want to be but.... [Solved] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 2:04 pm

Ofc wrote:
i NEVER stated that YOU MALIS is a moron... i stated that it would take a complete moron to not being able to stop before 2.2.... ive accidently gone to 2.2 due to automatic updates myself... so i know the feeling...

Sorry Ofc, Im just fuckin pissy right now. Spent the last two days trying to get my shit back up and running and no luck at all. Right now im waiting on the patch to get to 2.0.3 again...hopefully if works this time. Im stuck at 2.0.0.6086 or whatnot. This is some shit I wish i knew why it didnt work all of a sudden, its been so frustrating im not even sure if I got the patch or if someone stole my info or what! This blows the big one.....have to try another computer if this shit doesnt work after tonight! Anyways sorry for the rant...Ill keep updating. geek

Malis

6:00 PM Edit--Got to 2.0.12 but now read I need to get to 2.1.x So that shit is downloading now! I just miss my guys! Sad Fingers crossed that this shit works for me and I can be back on tonight....
Back to top Go down
Malis

Malis

PostSubject: Re: Not that I want to be but.... [Solved]   Not that I want to be but.... [Solved] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:25 pm

Well......

I can log on but it still wants to download that 2.2.0 patch even when I use the WoW.exe like it says to in that link Bamf posted. Any suggestions to keep it from trying to up date? It does one of those, Patch required things when I log in, with the whole blue sky screen thingy.

Well hope I can get back on soon! Sorry again for the ranting on here but figure this would be the best forum since we all play on the same server and all.

Malis
Back to top Go down
Ofc
Admin
Ofc

PostSubject: Re: Not that I want to be but.... [Solved]   Not that I want to be but.... [Solved] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 10:59 pm

heres a tip that always works for me..
go into your realmlist.wtf file.... and then delete the setpatchlist and it will stop downloading patches automaticly
Back to top Go down
Malis

Malis

PostSubject: Re: Not that I want to be but.... [Solved]   Not that I want to be but.... [Solved] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 12:19 am

Ofc wrote:
heres a tip that always works for me..
go into your realmlist.wtf file.... and then delete the setpatchlist and it will stop downloading patches automaticly

HA! Im just laughin because I just did that and fixed my problem! Im back online! See everyone inside the Dark Portal! Smile

Beer and perserviance gets me though all.....!

Still wish I knew what started all this and why all the reinstalls didn't fix this shit right away????? Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not that I want to be but.... [Solved]   Not that I want to be but.... [Solved] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not that I want to be but.... [Solved]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Section Eight :: Guild Guidelines :: Absence notification-
Jump to: