Section Eight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Eight

World Of Warcraft Guild On WoW Gasm server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Rules and Regulations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bamf

Bamf

General Rules and Regulations Empty
PostSubject: General Rules and Regulations   General Rules and Regulations Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 5:29 am

Here's a list of rules for the guild. Violation of these rules will result in ridicule, demotion, or removal from the guild, depending on the severity.

1) Don't be a noob.
2) Help each other out. If you're just running around farming and a lower member of the guild needs help with a quest or instance, help them.
3) Be respectful to each other. We've got people from all over the world in this guild, some of which have a bit of trouble communicating. Practice patience.
4) Don't spam. In guild chat or out. I don't want to be running around seeing recruitment spam in the main chat. We're a classier act than that. They want to join, let them come to us.
5) Use this page to get raids, gatherings, etc. scheduled.
6) Joining the guild page is NOT a requirement to be in the guild. However, if you're not signed up on the page, don't complain because you weren't part of a scheduled raid or instance.
7) I am Bamf, and the buck stops here. If you're having problems with another member of the guild, either send me a private message on this forum, or send me a mail message in game. It will be addressed.
8 ) Be respectful of other guilds. Yes, we are the best guild in the game. We don't need to rub it in. We should actually HELP the other guilds, because if their members see what we do, then they're more likely to leave them and join us.
9) The one exception: Do NOT invite Meanwarrior into the guild.
10) Do not ask me to promote you in the guild. I promote based on need and merit, not seniority or level. The quickest way to a demotion is to ask for a promotion. 70 gets General. Admiral is my discretion. That's it.
11) Anyone caught hacking will be kicked immediately and without warning.

That's it for now. I may add more as the need arises.

-Bamf
Back to top Go down

General Rules and Regulations
Page 1 of 1