Section Eight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section Eight

World Of Warcraft Guild On WoW Gasm server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raiding Times.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maia

Maia

Raiding Times. Empty
PostSubject: Raiding Times.   Raiding Times. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 3:03 pm

Alright i was wondering about our raiding times, good time for EVERYONE is. So if y'all could Please reply to this message saying your times. I'll give mine out at first just so y'all got a idea of what I'm looking for.

This is not an application, just in case y'all think it is, I'm just seeing if we could match up good times, Anyways, heres my time!

USA Central: Very Happy

Friday: i can go on raids starting at 5:30 PM and stay on till the end.
Saturday: I Can start anytime of the day when im on and stay to the end
Sunday: i can stay on all day til 9 PM

--weekdays---
I can not go,
Reason: School, and i must jet at 9 PM.

But there are exceptions on Holiday weeks or days off, but i will give a notice of when i have days off and Holiday weeks.
Back to top Go down
Ofc
Admin
Ofc

Raiding Times. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding Times.   Raiding Times. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 11:29 pm

Ane there is only ONE problem with this post...

Theres not nearly enough of our 70s registered yet.... ive set a date for ppl to register b4 demotion... but that is closing in... and for me... anytime on the weekends is good
+ tuesday at anytime between 6pm and 2 or 3 am (gmt+1)
Back to top Go down
Khân

Raiding Times. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding Times.   Raiding Times. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 8:51 am

We should wait with this because we dont got enough 70 which are really active online so thats why im not so active @ WoW when we got really raid times will actual active as usual...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raiding Times. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding Times.   Raiding Times. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raiding Times.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Section Eight :: General Chat-
Jump to: